Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Userdefined Screen help please

Posted by Anonymer Benutzer 
Anonymer Benutzer
Userdefined Screen help please
January 04, 2016 01:13AM
Hello,

How do I get the default screen back? I loaded the userdefined screen app, but I wanted to see how the vbar control setup the screens before I made any changes. When I connected to my vbar, the screen is totally blank. How do I get the default screen back? I've unloaded the app, but the screen is still blank when I connect to the vbar.

I can make a custom screen, and it works, but I want to get the default screen back.

Steve

Nevermind, I found it. Just needed to power cycle the Radio.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2016 01:17AM by uglysteve.
RV
Re: Userdefined Screen help please
January 04, 2016 01:33AM
Disable the app in the app list on the VBC - not needed to remove the app.

BTW ... added my favourite oone ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2016 01:42AM by RV.

January 04, 2016 01:51AM
Hi Rainer,

Do you think the default one can be uploaded somewhere on the site? Or perhaps loaded by default?

Thanks smiling smiley

Kyle
January 04, 2016 02:30AM
I can get the default screen back by disabling the app within the VControl but trying to get a user made screen has me baffled right now.

Made a custom screen, Saved it, Uploaded it but nothing.

It is in the folder on my VControl because I copied and pasted it from my desktop after saving it but fails to show on the Choose Screen page on the radio.

Recycled the power on the VControl but sadly all I have is a blank screen.

Unloaded the APP and reloaded it again but nothing. sad smiley
Anonymer Benutzer
January 04, 2016 02:46AM
Ok, I've got several made up now for my various models, but I have a question...

If I want to change one that I made a while ago, Is there any way to load the screen that I created back into the http://vstabi.info/en/node/1749 page to make changes, instead of having to make new screens from scratch?
Anonymer Benutzer
January 04, 2016 02:48AM
busterboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can get the default screen back by disabling the
> app within the VControl but trying to get a user
> made screen has me baffled right now.
>
> Made a custom screen, Saved it, Uploaded it but
> nothing.
>
> It is in the folder on my VControl because I
> copied and pasted it from my desktop after saving
> it but fails to show on the Choose Screen page on
> the radio.
>
> Recycled the power on the VControl but sadly all I
> have is a blank screen.
>
> Unloaded the APP and reloaded it again but
> nothing. sad smiley

Busterboy, did you create a new folder in your vcontrol called: "userscreen"? Your created screens need to go into the "userscreen" folder
January 04, 2016 02:49AM
Steve,

It has been saving them within the browser on mine. Click the New Configuration drop down button, and as long as you saved the screen before downloading it, it should be there.

Kyle
January 04, 2016 02:54AM
uglysteve Wrote:
> Busterboy, did you create a new folder in your
> vcontrol called: "userscreen"? Your created
> screens need to go into the "userscreen" folder

Damn that was so easy and now working but nowhere (that I can find) does it say create a folder. sad smiley

Many thanks Steve. smiling smiley
January 04, 2016 02:57AM
Liking this feature allot. Have mine all setup with data I have always wanted on screen, nice!

Could of used a bit of a warning that there is no default screen apart from the blank one! Also that you have to create the userscreen folder manually.
Anonymer Benutzer
January 04, 2016 03:12AM
Kyle Stacy Wrote:
> Steve,
>
> It has been saving them within the browser on
> mine. Click the New Configuration drop down
> button, and as long as you saved the screen before
> downloading it, it should be there.
>
> Kyle

Kyle,

I've tried, but it only shows the last one I did. I'm using Chrome, maybe that's the difference? THanks.

I think It would also be nice to be able to import screens from the desktop into the editor for editing. For example, a friend sends me a screen and I want to make a couple changes.

Steve

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2016 03:34AM by uglysteve.
RV
January 04, 2016 07:29AM
Ok guys - i have added a hint about the /userscreen folder to be created in the manual page as well as a hint where the editor can be found.

Quote:
I think It would also be nice to be able to import screens from the desktop into the editor for editing. For example, a friend sends me a screen and I want to make a couple changes.

Well - i don't want to import files into our database which are not mine ;-(

BUT: Have you seen the "share" option? - If you know someones email adress from his Mikado ID - just share the current loaded (must be saved before in case of editing) by typing his mail adress and send. He will get it into his selection list as his private copy now.

We are at the beginning with something which no other rc manufacturer has - but as every beginning there might be something to learn on both sides ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2016 07:30AM by RV.
January 04, 2016 12:35PM
Mikado raises the bar again.

Excellent work by all the development staff. Thank you. smiling smiley
January 04, 2016 12:48PM
nice to have your own order but with same limitations.

Still unable to get real flight time from this radio. Counter is stopped during auto so flight time has nothing to do with reality if i do autos with bailout mode!

Must say i'm a little disappointed as i tought this app will help with this issue. but no.

Nice app anyway.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2016 10:33PM by Tohtori R.
January 04, 2016 01:26PM
Usually the Timer is used to get runtime of the battery/fuel. So its stopped, if the motor is off/idle. What is your point on tracing the time in air? How do you intend to start and stop it?

so long ... Uli
http://www.vstabi.de
January 04, 2016 01:42PM
There is a count down timer for battery usage. I did not meant that one.

What i meant is the flight time timer that counts up from zero.

This wont count while the the heli is still in the air doing an auto. so the flight time is not correct after the flight if i do autos.

I have all my flights logged from day1 i started this hobby. Its nice to know your total flying time. Theres no benefit but nice to know anyway grinning smiley This is not possible with VBC.

I opened other thread but someone closed it. i didnt meant to be rude. It's just a second time i asked about this and did not get any answer in the first time. This would be a wanted option to have as it's possible with any other radio system.

Maybe i do something wrong and there is an option? smiling smiley

When i'm in ground i hit throttle hold. when i'm doing an auto i have bailout engaged. The only difference to current operation would be that the counter that counts from zero to up counts while doing an auto with bailout mode.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2016 02:06PM by Tohtori R.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login