Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New to Vbar Control - two questions

Posted by Drav8r 
New to Vbar Control - two questions
May 16, 2015 05:06PM
Hello,
I am trying to learn to use my new vbar control. I have two questions:
1. I loaded the timer app but cannot seem to find or access it to change parameters
2. I am using a castle hv 110 esc on my Synergy E5. I have the three governed head speeds working but witout a throttle curve the motor does not shut down at low stick in Normal mode. Do I just use the Motor switch to turn on and off at the beginning and end of a flight while on the ground?
Many Thanks
Anthony
RV
Re: New to Vbar Control - two questions
May 16, 2015 10:55PM
Quote:
I loaded the timer app but cannot seem to find or access it to change parameters

Is the model connected?

Quote:
Do I just use the Motor switch to turn on and off at the beginning and end of a flight while on the ground?

Yep. Turn it on at approx. 0 deg collective - and turn it off after flight with the switch. Are you using Vbar Governor or Castle Governor?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login