Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

transferring models from vbar control to new eco

Posted by Drav8r 
transferring models from vbar control to new eco
April 08, 2024 03:54AM
I recently purchased a new vbar control touch evo from Mikado USA and have 6 helis set up on my old vbar control. Is there a way to transfer the settings for these helis to the new transmitter or do I need to do new set -ups?
Second, I registered the new transmitter but it does not appear on "my devices."
thank you
RV
Re: transferring models from vbar control to new eco
April 08, 2024 06:14AM
All VBC have no model memory. The model data is stored in the VBar (Model).

So - just dial in the stick mode and switches, bind your models ...

To transfer cloud data and batteries ... here we go:

https://www.vstabi.info/en/node/2462

For the registration - which SN is the old one and the new one?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
April 08, 2024 07:46PM
My old Vbar control SN is: 10001264
New one is: 11005483 2.1.121

Thank you
RV
April 08, 2024 08:09PM
Ok - we are talking about a VBar Control classic to be transferred to a VBar Control touch or EVO ...

Take note all Model and Macrocell setups are stored inside the VBars in the models. So - having them as file backup on your radio can be done but is only a backup. This can be backuped anytime when the regarding model is connected - just save setup/macro to the radio.

The only thing which i would probably transfer through USB would be the battery data. But as the battery log file format has changed too - it is only the basic data. So i'd rather recommend to take some screenshots of the capacity etc. and create them new with the EVO/touch on first use.

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
April 12, 2024 04:42AM
Thank you for the instructions. It could not have been easier. I am really happy with the upgraded transmitter.
My only remaining question is that I still do not see my new transmitter listed under "my devices." Is this no longer necessary or is there another step I should take? Thank you.
RV
April 12, 2024 12:55PM
I had a look - the VBC is not registered. Please retry with the QR scan (Shop section in VBC). Please log into vstabi.info first on your mobile, then scan the code.

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login