Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cloud info not updating

Posted by helinutz 
Cloud info not updating
February 05, 2024 04:46PM
It seems my flight information has not updated since last August even though I have done flights.
Am I missing something as I thought it was meant to sync with the cloud whenever the Tx is on and linked to WiFi and not connected to a model.
Do I need to connect to a PC and run the manager to get the update every time?

Regards
Phil

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2024 04:51PM by helinutz.
RV
Re: Cloud info not updating
February 05, 2024 04:58PM
Which serial number does the VBC have?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
February 05, 2024 05:03PM
RV
February 05, 2024 05:10PM
Hello Phil,

the basic VBar Logs are there - but no telemetry logs.

Please have a look at your last flight, name it (SN VBar and model Name) and add a screenshot of the end of flight summarry as well as the telemetry graph. We'll stay on this to narrow down.

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
February 05, 2024 05:43PM
Here you go. Took photo as havnt loaded screenshot app smiling smiley

RV
February 05, 2024 06:47PM
And the SN of this Vbar please ;-)

Rainer Vetter

February 05, 2024 07:17PM
Its 20001926
I have over 10 units and non have their info in the cloud from last August onwards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2024 07:24PM by helinutz.
RV
February 05, 2024 10:28PM
Well - i see a lots of flights but w/o any of the ESC logs although they are on the VBC.

I guess there might be something on the radios files making theme non-transferrable to the cloud.

Please send me a copy of the complete disk:

- connect to USB, turn on USB
- copy all folders and files in the VBC root to a local folder on the pc
- zip this folder
- send to vstabi(at)mikado-heli.de

Rainer Vetter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2024 10:28PM by RV.
February 07, 2024 01:20PM
Email with requested info sent thumbs up
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login