Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Old Vbar registration

Posted by atomiccomp 
Old Vbar registration
December 28, 2022 03:18PM
Hi,

In order to register an old vbar I have purchased on a Logo 700 I need to upload a event log.

However this appears impossible as I have no option on the vstabi 5.3.4 to open or save an event log.

The unit was on V6 (I plan to use it with spektrum sats) and I have flashed it with recovery firmware and can see the device on the vstabi 5.3.4 software. The software states the vstabi control unit is on 5.3.4.

When I click on the info button there is no option to export the required event log.

The unit will also not do any online update. The message I receive is "error at loading firmware: Option not available"

Any help gratefully accepted.
RV
Re: Old Vbar registration
December 28, 2022 04:58PM
Help is no problem ... please read the advise on the registration page ;-) -

Quote:
Upload a new event log (pdf attachment), a setup file (vbr) or a pc software screenshot (with serial number, png, jpg) as proof of ownership for a manually transfer.

Also a screenshot from VBC (Vbar Info panel) would be ok - we just need to verify the SN.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
December 28, 2022 06:04PM
Hi Rainer,

Thanks for your reply.

I have sent a pdf file with screen shots of the panel via the registration.

How long does the process normaly take?

Thanks.
RV
December 28, 2022 06:27PM
Well ... as long as i need to do.

Usually i have a look 2-3 times a week.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
December 28, 2022 07:09PM
Thanks,

Once the registration has been completed will the online software update work?

Currently although the unit shows software 5.3.4 as been active I am unable to bind any spektrum sats to the unit.
December 28, 2022 09:07PM
Hi Rainer,

The ownership transfer has come through now and after updating to the 5.3.4 firmware it's all binding and working correctly now.

Thanks for your help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login