Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mini V-Bar Setup

Posted by kmeislin 
Mini V-Bar Setup
November 28, 2022 11:11PM
Hello All: Ken Meislin here in the SF Bay Area. I am an intermediate pilot, but a total novice at programming and setup. Please see the attached photo. I have this controller in my Compass helicopter. It was set up by someone else with my old Spectrum Dx8,and worked perfectly. I no longer have the old Dx8 - unfortunately the transmitter was lost. Therefore, I now need to set up the Compass heli and the Mini V-Bar with my new Spectrum Dx8 G2, and I don’t know how to do it. Can I just bind it and fly, or will I need to get the program, and do a lot of programming? If I need to get a computer involved, my Mac at home is running on macOS Mojave 10.14.6. In the office, I have macOS Monterey 12.6.1, if absolutely needed (more difficult for access). I also have a laptop PC with Windows 10 Home, Version 21H2. I am not very good at setting up systems, and if there is anyone who can do to help me, I would be appreciative. Simple is better for me, and I'm looking for step by step procedures, or maybe a link to something not too technical. Or - Is there anybody in the SF Bay Area that I could maybe contact or better yet meet with? Thanks in advance, Ken Meislin, ken@meislin.net

RV
Re: Mini V-Bar Setup
November 29, 2022 06:29AM
You need to bind it and then set up the radio according to our requirements in the results shown at the pc (endpoints, center, bank switch etc.)

https://www.vstabi.info/en/node/434
(here especially Preparing the tX)

https://www.vstabi.info/en/transmitter

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login