Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

cant connect vcontrol to pc or update clock

Posted by helicraze 
cant connect vcontrol to pc or update clock
October 07, 2021 11:46PM
Hello, it was all working and wont connect to pc, downloaded oracle and it says it cant run as not compatible???

All i want is clock updated, why can it not do this via wifi??? Thanks

damn windows
Re: cant connect vcontrol to pc or update clock
October 08, 2021 12:28PM
Hi,

WiFi means touch, and touch updates via WiFi. In Touch, you can adjust the time offset in the settings.

On the classic VBar Control, you need USB and the VBar Control Manager, obviously.
It can take two iterations if there were updates pending, let it update, then quit VBar Control Manager, power cycle the radio for good measure, connect again.

What do you mean with Oracle? I hope you're no longer trying to use the 2017 Window 10 Creators Update workaround ... it should be pretty ovbious that it's obsolete winking smiley but it's still there for those who maybe never updated their windows.

Lastly, which Windows are you running? Already Windows 11? Can you provide screenshots showing what's happening (or what is not)?

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.

October 08, 2021 11:04PM
Hello, how does clock auto update? I update my apps via wifi on touch and it wont sync clock
RV
October 09, 2021 02:23PM
It will sync to the time on our server. the timeshift to your timezone must be set manually (+- hrs button). So are the minutes okay? WHich timezone is it?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
October 13, 2021 09:53AM
melbourne time +10 i think, but it was daylight saving i think maybe thats why? the goverment keeps changing the dates haha
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login