Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

vcontrol and ice2 castle creations esc calibration

Posted by ReadyToFly 
vcontrol and ice2 castle creations esc calibration
November 20, 2020 01:13AM
Hello guys,

Out of nothing my CC ice2 120hv ESC stopped working on my Vcontrol.

As far as I can remember, I do not need to calibrate the esc on Vcontrol if I want to run the Vbar governor. However, something is missing because I can not get the ESC to emit that final beeps that says it is ready to fly. It is able to count the number of battery cells, but will not emit that final beep.

I managed to make it work after calibrating it on a Futaba radio (so, the ESC is fine), but I am not sure I know how to do it on Vcontrol.

Should I calibrate the ESC on Vcontrol? How can I do that, please? I want to run the Vbar governpr.

Thanks a lot.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2020 01:14AM by ReadyToFly.
Re: vcontrol and ice2 castle creations esc calibration
November 20, 2020 03:27AM
https://www.vstabi.info/en/cc

VControl, VBar on all.
TDR, TDR2, TDF, TDS and TDSF
Peter
November 20, 2020 03:41PM
Hi there,
The settings are already exactly the way the tutorial says.
Should I try to mess with the end-points on Vcontrol, changing them from 100 to another value?
Thanks.
November 20, 2020 03:53PM
Ok, guys,
I finally got the confirmation beeps with 104 on minimum throttle.
The issue started yesterday, after I changed the servos. I only changed the servos.
Is there some explanation for this?
Thanks.
November 20, 2020 04:05PM
Hi,

not really. The signal output from the VBar should not change, it's all digital signal processing, same-same, day in day out.
Also if you take a different NEO, load the setup file from another NEO, the settings and the resulting signal outputs are exactly the same.

Means, it can only be something else, but what, beats me ... just replacing servos shouldn't make any difference, either.

I'm not familiar with CC, but could the ESC somehow have come into some sort of programming mode, accidentally, and could have learned something wrong?

—Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login