Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kolibri setup

Posted by Tomas 
Kolibri setup
August 04, 2020 11:39AM
Hi! Which setup wizard should I use to setup a Kolibri esc?
Re: Kolibri setup
August 04, 2020 12:11PM
No Wizard.
Use direct throttle output in the setup.

Stephan
August 04, 2020 04:35PM
Tomas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi! Which setup wizard should I use to setup a
> Kolibri esc?
VBC or VBCt? On the VBC the wizards are still there and you can use any of the Kontronik ESC to do setup.

On VBCt there are no more wizards and you just use direct motor control with external governor selected to do the stick programming.

VControl, VBar on all.
TDR, TDR2, TDF, TDS and TDSF
Peter
August 04, 2020 07:54PM
I’m using vbc and I used other esc wizard without any problems. The Kolibri is setup and running now
RV
August 04, 2020 07:55PM
Background Info:

The wizard on a VBC does nothing else than enabling direct throttle control by stick (which survives a power cycle) and give you the hints from the ESC manual.

We dropped this on VBCt because there are ESC's out with REAL programming (one button) through our telemetry like Scorpion and YGE. Unfortunately Kontronik isn't able or willing (although i personally was there a few times to talk) to implement this feature.

On a VBCt this is the check for direct throtthle in setup / throttle endpoints.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login