Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VBC-t Cloud files not in sync with touch controller

Posted by CharlesR 
VBC-t Cloud files not in sync with touch controller
January 01, 2020 05:09PM
Happy New Year!

I’ve been learning and setting up my new touch and have several files that I’ve deleted using iPad but they are not also deleted from the touch controller. The files I deleted were battery or flight logs. Example, for one heli I’ve deleted all the logs, on the touch the heli is still listed with all the logs, but the next day I noticed this heli is no longer listed under my models on my account.

Doesn’t the cloud push changes to the radio?

Thanks

Charles
RV
Re: VBC-t Cloud files not in sync with touch controller
January 01, 2020 05:39PM
Nope - the cloud does actually not push "delete" to the VBCt.

If a heli is missing in the cloud - there were simply no logs for this one anymore in the cloud.

Just fly it once again ...

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
January 01, 2020 05:48PM
RV Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nope - the cloud does actually not push "delete"
> to the VBCt.
>
Understood but is there a way to delete unwanted flight logs from the VBCt?

Thanks
RV
January 02, 2020 08:27AM
We have 2 Options:

- either you connect VBCt to USB, enable it and delete all unwanted items manually

- or you connect as above and (backup before for own safety) delete the complete folders except the hidden /sys folder - and post back here so i will trigger a full recovery from cloud to VBCt through WiFi. It will recover then the batteries, saved setups, macros etc. and the last 10 flights each model.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login