Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Having trouble adding Own Picture to my flight screen

Posted by stevin 
Having trouble adding Own Picture to my flight screen
December 04, 2019 07:38PM
having a little trouble changing the picture on my flight screen. I uploaded the picture to the cloud, I now see it on there, then I removed the stock pic, new and follow the menus until I get to "own pic" the box comes up but its BLANK. I tried shutting the model off and back on as well as the radio and still nothing, any ideas?
Re: Having trouble adding Own Picture to my flight screen
December 04, 2019 07:50PM
figured it out, I was uploading at the top of the cloud page and that wasnt working but if I uploaded under last model overview for the specific model it worked!
RV
Re: Having trouble adding Own Picture to my flight screen
December 04, 2019 11:06PM
The top image is the User Image at the system section of the screen design menue. (e.g. your photo) - the model based image is at each model (photo of the model) and in screen design at the vbar/vplane menue.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login