Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

rescue automatically activated

Posted by hirobo 
rescue automatically activated
May 06, 2018 02:46PM
Hi

Yesterday was on the third flight of opening TREX-700X, ESC scorpion 200A and vbar control.
In the middle of the flight heli slowed the rotation and entered automatic rescue mode.
Do you know why this happened ??
Did you lose signal ??
Follow the log photo

Regards

Adriano

RV
Re: rescue automatically activated
May 06, 2018 06:39PM
How is your switch assignemnt? Could you test on the bench (no model needed, just have a look at the switch assignment panel) if there might be a switch issue?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
May 07, 2018 01:00AM
Switch is default, working correctly.
Why log governor and motor??
Info 3:34 Governor Mode Stop
Info 3:34 Governor Mode Pitch
Info 3:34 Motor Switch operated to Idle bailout
Info 3:34 Motor Switch operated to ON
Info 3:35 Rescue has been completed
Warn 3:35 Rescue has been oversteered by the Pilot
May 07, 2018 08:57AM
Hi Adriano,

this looks like the VBar just logged what it was told to do and about all within one second.

Any chance that you accidentally flipped both switches, it's Rescue first, then / or at the same time motor, and you were working the sticks, too (Rescue oversteered), or did it just happen during normal flight?

Did you change anything recently, can you please check the wires of the switches inside the radio, to make sure they are not harmed/squeezed?

Please elaborate on the switch assignment (switch numbers for motor, bank, rescue), there is no default winking smiley

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
May 07, 2018 04:15PM
Hi

I do not remember triggering a switch.
It was flying normal, in the curve seems motor lost force and was triggered rescue all automatic.
Any idea what happened?

regards
Adriano

May 08, 2018 04:59AM
Hi Adriano

I had similar issue, during the flight the motor tuned off and on again a few times. The log had similar entries saying a flipped the switch. In the end it was faulty switch which I changed and problem was solved.

Cheers M
May 08, 2018 08:52AM
Hi Adriano,

which Option Switch is assigned to Rescue? Motor is #5 and Option #3 is 5 ...

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
May 08, 2018 01:20PM
Hi Eddi

Switch rescue 6
May 08, 2018 01:27PM
OK, the Buddy Switch. As long as you are not buddy boxing, there should no issues, and even if so, you could have both on the same switch, in different positions, to help (like Buddy-Master-Rescue, three positions).

My best guess would still be an issue with the switch :/ if it was not 'dumb thumbs' or other finger(s).

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
May 09, 2018 02:15AM
Hi

I think it is not the switch, because I have trex 470L with more than 20 flight with same radio without presenting problem.
I'll risk flying again with Trex 700X to see if it has a problem.

Regards
Adriano
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login