Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Neo blinks purple and green and horizontal calibration

Posted by xerolift 
Neo blinks purple and green and horizontal calibration
January 15, 2018 07:35PM
Yesterday the Neo on my Goblin Black Nitro would blink purple and green when my Optiguard Ultraguard 430.was plugged in. I unplugged the Ultraguard and repowered the system and it was fine, solid green.
Also the heli wouldnt calibrate horizontal position. I tried mutliple times and it just gave me the reinitalization error message
This morning everything worked as it should. It calibrated and the light was solid green with the Ultraguard plugged in.
Anyone have any idea whats going on?
Is there a chart anywhere that shows the light error codes?
Thanks in advance
Mark B

"if it's not fun, don't do it"
RV
Re: Neo blinks purple and green and horizontal calibration
January 15, 2018 09:46PM
Could you please add the event log file from the regarding powerup?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login