Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Love to see add-in

Posted by thebirdman 
Love to see add-in
July 10, 2017 01:55AM
Would love to have a flight log app for the vcontrol?
Not meaning the actual flight log, but a flight counter for maintenance purposes...
I try the log each flight, but on the most part I forget or loose count.
Something simple like a power on for more than "x" amount of time, or the vcontrol should know by flight time/stick movement/rpm, etc...that a actual flight did occur?

On my wish list smiling smiley
Re: Love to see add-in
July 10, 2017 02:23AM
Already exist spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

http://linlar.org/vbc

Great Tool
July 10, 2017 02:24AM
Stick movement?
July 15, 2017 01:27PM
Hi yes agree, but is 3rd party and a ui sensor is required, also it does not know what model was connected...only a model.
Vcontrol already has all this information through the flight logs, knows what model connected, flight duration, etc.
A simple app counter should be easy to write?
But then again I've been wrong many times before smiling smiley
thebirdman
July 17, 2017 12:56AM
Sorry as for "stick movement" meant....that the system should know that the throttle was activated for a duration of time
compared too rpm/vibration levels/current draw???
Again have been wrong many times smiling smiley
July 19, 2017 12:25AM
I agree, seams it would be easy enough for mikado to give us a page that shows flight counts for each model as well as an actual battery usage count. Could even expand and note when a part was swapped so the number of flights can be logged for that part.
July 30, 2017 11:28PM
Yes have chatted with several vcontrol users at the recent funflys and they agree, have asked them too chum in and see if we can get this to happen, would be a nice app...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login