Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Flight logs do not contain any info

Posted by BP58 
Flight logs do not contain any info
April 24, 2017 03:40PM
Greetings from the US. My Vcontrol would not boot up after the last update so at your suggestion I deleted the screenshot folder if I recall. Suspected I had a ton of screen shots taking up storage.

Since then I believe my logs only show EOF, no real info.

Any suggestions?
Thank you for your time.
Re: Flight logs do not contain any info
April 24, 2017 04:04PM
Clear, no empty storage room - no logs....

Stephan
April 24, 2017 04:06PM
Hi,

what VBars are we talking? Legacy or NEO?
Do you only see EOF on the radio, or also if you access the files directly with the computer?

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
April 24, 2017 04:26PM
The complete logs can be read on my iMac. The Vcontrol shows dozens of logs for the model like usual but when opened the only thing displayed is EOF.

I just tried connecting to 2 Neo's and a mini Vbar with the same results.

Fyi before I screwed things up with the last update I could read the logs just fine on the Vcontrol.
RV
April 24, 2017 05:07PM
Have a look at the USB drive - i think you might have enabled detailed battery logging and many models and batteries on your VBC - so the disk drive might be full ...

I had this with a clubmate who flies everyones helicopter and uses the detailed battery log too.

Check the log folders for unneded (nor your helis or batteries) logs ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
April 24, 2017 05:47PM
I checked and do not have battery logging enabled. Looking on the computer at the disk drive I deleted all logs for all 5 models except the last 2. Doing this it shows 5.4mb available of 8~mb.

I reconnected to a Neo and am able to view the live log. After power cycling the Neo the archived log only shows EOF.
April 24, 2017 06:39PM
Same issue on mine. Just EOF with vbar, detailed logs on by pc.

cu,
Lars

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2017 06:39PM by LaBra.
RV
April 24, 2017 07:52PM
OK - did you have a look with the Log viewer on the VBC while the particular heli was connected?
Is the current log in "status" ok?
Is it ok in the "archive" section with disconnected model?
Is it ok wen accessing them through USB from VBC?

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2017 07:56PM by RV.
April 24, 2017 09:47PM
Here are pics with my Neo connected with motor turned on for a second looking at current log. The other pic is after power cycling the Neo attempting to view the previous log.

RV
April 24, 2017 10:39PM
OK - found it - please update and retry ;-)

Rainer Vetter

April 25, 2017 06:42PM
Thank you Sir! Connected to the Vcontrol manager for system checks/ update and now I can view past logs.

Mikado may not be the cheapest but when you guys fix things the same day they are discovered thats worth a lot to me.

Cheers,
Brandon
RV
April 25, 2017 07:31PM
smileys with beer

Thanks a lot also to the customers who report such things!

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login