Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VBar Control Apps

Posted by 3D Dave 
VBar Control Apps
May 27, 2015 04:09AM
So hooked up my V-Bar control to my Mac and registered it. I also downloaded some apps that sound really cool.

One of them is a timeout timer to shut off the TX after a user set time expires. The thing is, it only goes up to 9 minutes and does not stop the countdown if I move the sticks.

Does it stop if I'm connected to my VBar sensor on the heli?

Also, downloading the apps seemed to take a while. How can I disable the timer to keep it from shutting the TX off in the middle of downloading other apps?

I don't have it connected to the heli yet as I'm waiting for delivery of my NEO.
RV
Re: VBar Control Apps
May 27, 2015 07:14AM
OK - did you use the latest VBC manager (1.3 for MAC)?
How is your system version now ? 1.1 - ???

One trick will be - to go to the app list in the VBC and disable the auto switchoff during update ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
May 28, 2015 06:11AM
Yes, I have VBC manager 1.3 for Mac.

My VBC is at 1.1-893

On the VBC, I do not see a way to disable auto switchoff. It will only let me change the switchoff time from 1:00 to 9:00 in 30 second increments.

Not sure what you mean by doing this "during update".
RV
May 28, 2015 07:22AM
It is there ... see manual menue list here (3rd image from top):

http://www.vstabi.info/en/node/1807

called "application enable" ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
May 29, 2015 06:13AM
Ok, after a little more digging, I found it.

Thank You!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login