Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Procedure for migrating a vbar

Posted by alexvan 
Procedure for migrating a vbar
May 27, 2014 03:43PM
In a couple of days I'll receive my VBar Control. What is the exact procedure for migrating a vbar from the actual configuration (in my case connected to spektrum satellites) to the VBar Control? The entire setup has to be redone? The esc has to be reconfigured?

Thanks.

Alessandro
Re: Procedure for migrating a vbar
May 27, 2014 04:04PM
Hi Alessandro,

please check out our videos here.

The new firmware requires an all-new setup (pretty easy, with the wizard).
On my 'converts' I did not have to re-configure the ESC, just check motor off and full throttle on the bench, with no blades.

We have a very straightforward ESC wizard now, too, which allows to configure all sorts of ESCs just with the collective stick.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
May 27, 2014 04:29PM
Thanks. Value of parameters and settings like the servo trims and tail limits can be reused from 5.x version?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2014 04:29PM by alexvan.
RV
May 27, 2014 05:06PM
You can write them down and use.

Otherwise save the V5 files (one each bank) on the pc before converting to V6 and open them just by double clicking the files to have a look at the V5 values during the V6 setup ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login