Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Logo 200 tail problem no power

geschrieben von patorigo 
Logo 200 tail problem no power
02.07.2023 15:36:11
Hello,

i need help with problematics tail on my logo 200. Tail dont have power and logo rotating every time.
I try to change tail motor and esc but result is the same, i try to reset logo to default setting too. Please see video with this see. https://youtu.be/b_jZ7k5rpmc
RV
Re: Logo 200 tail problem no power
02.07.2023 21:20:36
Hello,

there are 3 items only - one is the VBar and Setup, one the ESC and one the motor including cable.

So - please upload the setup for a check. In addition connect a servo instead of the "Tail ESC" - just as a pointer and see if it reacts as it should.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
03.07.2023 19:19:33
Hello,

I attached setup, i try to connect servo to tail channel i think its working ok servo see video https://youtube.com/shorts/Wo0im_okSsE?feature=share

Pavel
Dateianhänge:
öffnen | Download - LOGO_200.zip (608 bytes)
RV
03.07.2023 23:08:45
There is a difference between both videos:

In one video you are moving the heli - in other the sticks. So please do this once more with the servo and move the heli ;-)

The 1st one sounds to me like there is one connection from ESC to motor broken - please check the cable and also the insulation of the motor - in addition ensure that there is no screw touching the wires inside at the motor mount.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
04.07.2023 11:09:58
Once you fix your motor issue, be aware that your tail prop is installed backwards and will not perform correctly in flight.
04.07.2023 16:19:15
Today i measure with ohmeter winding on new motor, yellow connection dont have any resistane… i think motor is bad. It very small to repair i will by order a new one.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login