Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unable to connect to PC

Posted by husafreak 
Unable to connect to PC
February 20, 2013 12:37AM
I currently have 3 Vbars in a TDR, Logo 600, and Rave 450. I have Vstabi 5.2 on my computer. I bought another Vbar for my new Protos 500. It is a Mini Blueline Express 5.0. I have an HP notebook PC with Windows 7. I have been using this PC with the first 3 helis for about 3 years total. When I tried to connect the new Vbar and upgrade to Pro I must have done something to the computer because now it will not connect to any of my Vbars. I tried them all in frustration. I did see a message saying the device was not installed correctly and the computer cannot find the drivers. I see the yellow exclamation point for the Vbar in the device manager display. I then installed Vstabi 5.0 from the disc included with my new Vbar but it does not connect either. Thank you
Re: Unable to connect to PC
February 20, 2013 06:01AM
After coming here first I also had a look at the Helifreak website and there was a video by Mr Mel in the "Sticky" section addressing this very problem. I followed his instructions and was then able to connect. I knew his was a Windows issue and especially it turns out, Windows 7. Thanks as always to Mr Mel. May he never buy his own beer!
Re: Unable to connect to PC
February 20, 2013 07:42AM
Hi,

MrMel definitely has so many beers coming, he won't ever have to buy one again, I guess grinning smiley

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login