Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

how long to approve transfer

Posted by cudaboy_71 
how long to approve transfer
March 09, 2024 01:16AM
I had a friend give me an old blue mini-vbar out of his toolbox. Yes! a real mikado vbar ;-) He has no idea where he got it; probably off of a helicopter he traded for years ago. He never flew vbar, so I asked for it and he happily made his toolbox 5 grams lighter.

I have gone through the process of loading the old vstabi 5.3.4 software and getting a screenshot of the software running and showing the serial number; and submitting via the 'old vbar' link with the screenshot attached.

Now, I'm just curious how long there is to wait. I'm too spoiled with the instant registration of new devices. Is there a long review process? Or I'm just asking outside of business hours now and must wait until after the weekend?

Thank you!
RV
Re: how long to approve transfer
March 10, 2024 09:41PM
As long as it takes.

please note that V5 and old devices are out of any service and support, so we currently will still do transfers - but not all days.

A transfer can also be self-done when knowing both partners email adresses used here ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Re: how long to approve transfer
March 11, 2024 05:12PM
Thank you. Looks like I just submitted after close of the office on Friday. I got approval today.

Also, it would have been quicker if I knew the previous owner. So, it was necessary to submit for transfer.

Thank you!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login