Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Neo Not Connecting to Vbar Manager when Doing First Setup

Posted by tkunath121 
Neo Not Connecting to Vbar Manager when Doing First Setup
June 14, 2019 11:06PM
I have been trying to register two new neos to my account for the past couple days and I haven't been able to get them to connect through Vbar control manager. I have tried 2 different windows 10 computers with no luck. On top of that, I cannot get the virtual box workaround to work. When I click the checkbox in vbar control manager, the checkbox stays yellow saying "wait" without going green. When I don't use the virtual box workaround, the neos still do not connect. The neos blink white and the light never changes color. I have tried everything that I could find from others giving me advice and also from reading people having similar problems. I have not had anything work. My vcontrol radio connects through the vbar control manager program, but my neos will not connect no matter what I do. (Both computers are running 10.0.17134 Build 17134 Windows 10)

What can I do?
RV
Re: Neo Not Connecting to Vbar Manager when Doing First Setup
June 14, 2019 11:24PM
Consider it is not needed to set the vitrual box check.

Did you use the boot plug?
If yes - does the device come up in the device manager as USB device?
If not - is there a antivirus program blocking? (test W10 safe mode with network)
Could you see a "VBOOT" USB Drive?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login