Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VBar ver 4.0.18 upgrade to ver.5.3.

Posted by Jan 5.3.4. 
VBar ver 4.0.18 upgrade to ver.5.3.
June 05, 2019 01:53PM
Hello,
I have old VBar ver.software 4.0.18. with black plastic senzor case.
Can I upgrage this unit to software ver.5.3.?
Thanks Jan
Re: VBar ver 4.0.18 upgrade to ver.5.3.
June 05, 2019 03:13PM
Hi Jan,

yes, you can. Please use the 5.3 PC Setup Software to do that. It will show the serial no. in the version mismatch splash screen, or if you go File/Online Update. Purchase the software from www.vstabi.info, for that serial no., then update via File/Online Update in the 5.3 software again.

Only very old units can possibly not be updated this way: you would get an error message that the serial no. is not valid. Then kindly let us know the serial no., so we can send the invoice manually, and later enable the update for you.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
July 13, 2019 06:46AM
I have the same VBar version 4.0.18 with black sensor and wish to upgrade to 5.3.4. The serial number is 1400018871. Please send me the update to do this. Thank you!
RV
July 13, 2019 11:13AM
The Vbar is now in the database - and you can proceed with the purchase process, see the 1st video playlist here:

https://www.vstabi.info/en/v5_videos

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login