Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Error online update to 5.3.4 Pro

Posted by sl_guy 
Error online update to 5.3.4 Pro
May 03, 2018 06:31PM
I'm getting error:
Error at loading Firmware : Option not available

when trying to update my mini VBar to 5.3.4 Pro. I flashed the mini VBar with the recovery firmware and followed the video instructions for how to update online firmware.

I'm thinking I've reached the maximum downloads allowed. How would I resolve this?
The serial is: 1500021266

Thank you in advance

RV
Re: Error online update to 5.3.4 Pro
May 03, 2018 07:58PM
This device was re-registered through 2 accounts within the last days - and updated many times. So it looks like someone tries to clone devices or so ... there is no reason to do updates in this high frequency.

Please open a service request by clicking on the service icon of this device at the end of its line in your list - our service will check then.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
May 03, 2018 08:09PM
Hello,
Thank you for your replies. I've opened the RMA. The RMA ID is: 23379. I responded to Edward's comment in the Mailbox but I haven't heard from him for a few days. I was hoping I get a quicker response via this forum and looks like you are staying on top of it and I really appreciate that. I've been running into so many issues just trying to upgrade my firmware to 5.3.4. I was able to do "Online Update" to version 4 and 6 but I don't have a VBC to work with 6. My radio is a Specktrum
Thank you
May 04, 2018 10:16AM
Hello,

I am sorry for the delay, I was out of office for a couple of days (and I am again ...).

I did reply to the RMA. According to the download counter, you did also load 5.3 several times, by the way.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
July 14, 2018 11:25PM
I'm getting error:

July 15, 2018 02:25AM
I'm getting error:

when trying to update my VBar Silver Line to 5.3.4 Pro. I flashed the VBar with the recovery firmware and followed the video instructions for how to update online firmware.

I'm thinking I've reached the maximum downloads allowed. How would I resolve this?
The serial is: 1410033477

Thank you in advance
RV
July 15, 2018 11:05AM
please retry.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
June 07, 2019 09:34PM
I have the same issue..

--Fixed--

Greetings Björn

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2019 11:01PM by Erazotropa.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login