Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Neo with Pro and Rescue

Posted by MichaelSanders 
Neo with Pro and Rescue
June 18, 2022 09:54PM
Hi, I am new to this forum. I have a Mikado Logo 550 SX. I put a Neo on it when I built it a few weeks ago. Today I purchased Pro software and Rescue.
I have looked on my V Control transmitter. (original, not touch) I can see the pro functions, the swashplate adjustments etc. but I can't find the rescue anywhere on the menus. Can anyone please tell me where to find it ?

Thank you, Mike

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2022 10:53PM by MichaelSanders.
RV
Re: Neo with Pro and Rescue
June 19, 2022 09:38AM
Hello Michael,

could you please post SN of the VBC and NEO so i can look into the database what happened?

Anyway - the Rescue should be found (if loaded and enabled in VBC and NEO has Rescue Firmware loaded) in the Setup App section:

https://www.vstabi.info/en/node/1930

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
June 20, 2022 11:24AM
Hello,

Thank you for your response.

The Neo S/N is 20048051

The V Control S/N is 10003215

My customer number is 607800

The order number for the pro and rescue software is AU/S/2202617/1

Thank you for the link to the rescue settings. I can't find that on my V Control at all.

Best wishes,

Michael
June 20, 2022 12:12PM
Hi Michael,

looks like neither is installed (yet), not the Rescue Setup App, not Rescue on your NEO (see attachments).

So connect both to VBar Control Manager, wait for it to happen, then you should be good to go.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.

June 20, 2022 01:43PM
Thank you, I have done that but nothing happens. As in your attachment Update is there in red letters . I have waited about 10 minutes but nothing is happening. The neo is plugged in and the white V on the neo is flashing.
RV
June 20, 2022 01:45PM
Please post a screenshot of the VBC Manager when NEO does update.

Also - did you update the VBC?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
June 20, 2022 02:24PM
I think I have done it. I now have rescue on the menu. I will now read the hints at how to use it.

Thank you for your help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login