Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Old Tribunus 120A 6S

Posted by ELBRO 
Old Tribunus 120A 6S
October 17, 2020 09:24PM
I am wondering if this statement from Vstabi 2016 still holds true for the Vbar Touch Tx. I have the old Tribunus 120A 6S FW54, I have telemetry but no options to change parameters in the way it did on the old VBAR control TX and it always shows an error message on startup.
NEO Wiring is the same, Master to ESC , Slave to RPM and Tele to Tele 1

" The Scorpion Tribunus is the very first ESC that directly supports fully integration with VBar Control. This means not only telemetry functions, but setting of all relevant parameters as well. So you do not need an pc maybe apart from doing firmware updates to the device."
RV
Re: Old Tribunus 120A 6S
October 17, 2020 10:49PM
I have it here on the benach ansd working.

Which message comes up at the start?

Do you confirm the new values with a restart?

Is there any other Tele Item in a row with the ESC?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
October 18, 2020 08:59PM
When you say its working does that mean for example that you can see and adjust the BEC voltage from Vbar screen
RV
October 18, 2020 11:39PM
Yes - of course. I have a Tribunus 06-120A (my first one) here -and works.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
October 19, 2020 05:23AM
Need to update the Tribunus firmware to the latest one. https://www.scorpionsystem.com/support/downloads/

You will need the VLink2 cable and the included diode cable to connect to Sproto software on your PC.

VControl, VBar on all.
TDR, TDR2, TDF, TDS and TDSF
Peter
October 19, 2020 09:26PM
Thank you for your help, it appears that the ESC has to be brought up to V60, and I was not aware that the new Sproto SW was able to work with the older tribunus units.
I have done that now so I will reinstall and should be OK,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login