Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

problem with mini VBar

Posted by Sesame 
problem with mini VBar
December 24, 2014 05:02PM
ok guys bit of an odd here, ive certainly never seen it before.

I bought a second hand mini vbar, when I first plugged it in nothing nothing happened no lights on the V nothing to say it was active, but when I plugged it into the computer I got feedback through the cable the computer was reading the unit, but it wouldnt bind when in that screen no option for it.

Then I discovered it had firmware Version 6.0.6 on it which I believe is for the vbar controller software, anyway I reloaded 5.3.4 pro and it all seams to work ok however on the setup in the sensor tab, there are no icons, now everything is working the right directions on the vbar however there are no icons, which to me doesn't seam right any ideas on this?(screen capture attached)

any help would be appreciated

RV
Re: problem with mini VBar
December 24, 2014 10:15PM
Did you click "new setup" to load the initial values from scratch?

If this won't be succesful - please uplad the current. vbr file here and i'll have a look.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
December 25, 2014 11:28AM
Hi thanks for any help, here is the vbr file ive just copied it off of the unit and can confirm I still have the problem on the Vbar software 5.3

thanks
Tony
Attachments:
open | download - 550L file.vbr (5.5 KB)
RV
December 25, 2014 11:45AM
All ok here - but - your 5.3 installation - please download and re install, there was a "silent change" a few months ago - might help.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
December 25, 2014 02:36PM
I reinstalled it yesterday, twice I think, because I tried loading 5.3 express and then went back to 5.3 pro, but I will try it again and see what happens.

Thanks
December 25, 2014 03:04PM
thank you for the help I think i have solved the issue, I reloaded the 5.3 to the unit and it still had the problem but then i looked and saw there is a new pc software 5.3.4b, i still had the previous software, i uploaded the latest and sure enough the screen has returned, I thank you for your help, I now have to leave this and eat Christmas dinner.

I hope to get the setup on this done later and this latest vbar addition test flown tomorrow,

Thank you again for your help, Merry Christmas

Regards
Tony
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login