Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

scott gray reactor

Posted by Aaron Clark 
scott gray reactor
June 08, 2009 08:58AM
can you run the scott gray reactor between the reciver and the vstabi unit, 5.2v to reciver and 6v to vstabi unit
Re: scott gray reactor
June 08, 2009 01:26PM
Since the VBar is connected with 3 leads to the rx, too, imo you would have to be careful not to create a loop. Can you describe this reactor thingy a little?

Regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
June 08, 2009 11:24PM
Connect it the reactor X between the VBAR and CYCLIC SERVOS.
ReactorX sending out the higher voltage to the servos, feeding the VBar back with 5.2volt for all other servos (throttle, tail etc)
June 09, 2009 02:34AM
http://www.scottgrayrc.com/ReactorX.html

here are the details of it.

on runryder some said they have problems with this reg.
RV
June 09, 2009 06:41AM
As MrMel said, connect it between VStabi and swash servos.

This should work.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
June 09, 2009 07:41AM
Thx for the link.

Regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
July 14, 2009 03:19AM
I am using ReactorXs on all my helis (50 and 90 nitros) for a while now. At this time I am converting my T-Rex 600N Pro to a VStabi 4.0 system and I am using the previously installed ReactorX and Spektrum AR9000 receiver.

I am still on the setup process but everything looks and operate as expected with the ReactorX between the 3 cyclic servos and channels 1,2 and 3 of the VStabi controller. So the VStabi and receiver get 5.2V (regulated) and the servos 6V (regulated) from the 2S LiIon 2600mAmp battery.

I hope this helps.

Nick
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login