Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Going Back

Posted by Michel 
Going Back
April 07, 2009 10:52PM
I have some reserve for version 4 and I want to know if it is possible to go back to V3.6 in case I dont like it.

No speed sensor, is a high speed roll is going nose up ? how about straight fast foward flight (integral limit I guess ?)
No separate parameters for aileron and elevator. Is different inertia are taken into account ? I guess you can use elevator parameters for ailerons.
No feed foward from collective and cyclic for tail. How can the gyro run better without this ?

Just hope it will fly better.

Thanks

Regards

Michel Cote
Re: Going Back
April 07, 2009 10:59PM
Hi.

Yes, it would be possible to downgrade to 3.6 again.

High speed rolls are as straight as they come, no nose up, never. If your pitch management or flight attitude isn't right in the beginning, the heli either barrel-rolls or even gains speed grinning smiley but stays on-line.

Differences in aileron and elevator rate are corrected using D/R in your radio. The rest is taken into account. There are different parameters for aileron and elevator, automatically. Optimization is done "on the fly", automatically.

Some parameters have been frozen (no longer visible and adjustable) since there's no real need to fine-tune OR the fine-tuning is done automatically, too. Feed forward is still part of it.

Go v4, you won't regret it winking smiley

Regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login