> says on the manual it should be a spring loaded
> switch.
>
> In the past, I always used it being activated
> towards the spring, but it takes longer time to
> activate while flying. Can it be safely utilized
> activating rescue towards the non-spring side? I
> hope this is clear, thanks!!!

I ran into the same issue. One of the guys here (I forget who) suggested I open the radio and physically rotate the spring loaded switches 180° so that the spring loads away from the pilot. This has worked very well for me.
Re: Behind the Scenes of Vbar Control/Touch
March 15, 2021 03:00PM
Vinger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for explaining the softstart, on some
> setups using the Tribunus there is a kick when the
> Vbar govenor takes over, how does one eliminate
> it?

I have the kick.

Hi, When I'm using Vbar eGovernor the values of 2A-SOFT START and 2B-ACCELERATION does not have effect during the spoolup. All the control is given by the Vbar eGovernor ? Correct?
RV
March 15, 2021 05:50PM
Not all.

the ESC starts itself (Softstart), ramps up - and fade over to the VGOV Signal above 600 1/min and a "safe" throttle value from NEO with our acceleration.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
March 15, 2021 07:51PM
RV Wrote:
> Not all.
>
> the ESC starts itself (Softstart), ramps up - and
> fade over to the VGOV Signal above 600 1/min and a
> "safe" throttle value from NEO with our
> acceleration.

Ok, the ESC start itself (Softstart) ramp up , it's not configurable .. it's fixed , right?
RV
March 15, 2021 08:23PM
It depends - it could probably configured with a PC Software for the ESC.

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
March 15, 2021 08:43PM
RV Wrote:
> It depends - it could probably configured with a
> PC Software for the ESC.

In the setup if i change to Scorpion Governor the VCT app enable this parameter?
RV
March 15, 2021 10:17PM
Nope - i am afraid there is no parameter for this in Scorpion. YGE has one as i am informed.

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login