Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

No log data

geschrieben von groover 
No log data
14.04.2023 14:36:37
Hello,

I 'm not getting rpm data from one of my vbar neo pro rescue fbl.

The only data I can see is the basic log data but not the graphic data were you can see rpm ,voltages ,amps .
I'm using the vbar in a nitro set up.

What could be the problem here.

With Kind Regards,
Egon Van Der Wal
RV
Re: No log data
14.04.2023 17:53:45
There is nothing to be logged automatically in this "naked" config as no telemetry is installed on the model.

You either need at least a temperature sensor, then it will start to log automatically.

Or

Install the Pro Custom Log App - and configure a individual log.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
14.04.2023 20:27:52
Thanks for the answer.

So how could you log the rpm ?
I thought that this goes through the rpm sensor for the governor.

Or not ?
RV
14.04.2023 21:24:26
Yes - but the log is only enabled when a telemetry device is connected. Of course you could like to probably log RPM only - but this won't work by design of the standard log feature.

As said - either add a temp sensor and the regarding app or use the pro custom log app.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
15.04.2023 15:04:52
Ok now it makes sence.

Thank you for the fast responses????

With Kind Regards,

Egon
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login