Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Vbar Evo locked up in flight

geschrieben von gfosdike 
Vbar Evo locked up in flight
12.04.2023 22:12:52
I've just moved over to Mikado and not got off to a good start! During the maiden flight of my new SAB heli the Vbar Evo just locked up leaving me with no control authority at all! The motor continued running as well, until it hit the ground! I have taken a look through the logs on the Vcontrol, and directly on the Vbar Evo.

I've created a timeline in the attached spreadsheet with four columns. The first is the Vbar Evo logs, the second is the Vcontrol log before the failure, the third is the failure and the fourth is the log from when the heli was powered back up after the crash.

You will see from the failure log that you do not get a logfile end, this is not due to a power issue because the Vbar Evo continues to log after it stops sending anything down to Vcontrol.

When you look at the post failure log, it seems to pickup a little more from the last flight!

I've anyone can help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated. To say that I'm angry would be an understatement!!!
Dateianhänge:
öffnen | Download - Mikado Logs.zip (10.2 KB)
RV
Re: Vbar Evo locked up in flight
12.04.2023 23:13:43
Hello Gary,

this case is already under investigation with the colleque in service. he is already communcating with you about it.
So please understand that we want to keep all in one place - proceed with Edward as already ongoing.
He might answer with delay until next week, but he will answer and proceed for sure.

Another thing - as stated in my mail to you on Apr. 4th - don't forget to get the VBC into service for the loudspeaker fix! It might be better to do this before going flying again. Don't get me wrong, has nothing to do with your case here - but also nothing worth to risk anyway.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
13.04.2023 17:57:22
I was told the VBC has had the first fix by the retailer. Where would I send it to have the speaker fix, and do I have to pay for shipping?

I'm really not happy at the moment as this was my first time with Mikado! The VBC is currently useless to me, as the new heli was the first one to use it. I will not risk any of my other heli's until this has all been resolved!
RV
13.04.2023 21:26:41
So - we now have 3 open channels. The RMA, my Email and Forum.

I replied on your email - UK is non-EU so it is different ... kudos to Boris! We are also not happy with this ;-(

About the other 2 RMA - Edward will proceed there as soon as he can for sure.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login