Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Vbar neo drifting in beginner mode.

geschrieben von eusjan 
Vbar neo drifting in beginner mode.
23.09.2022 10:15:48
Hi, my Goblin 380 is drifting to the right in beginner mode.
When I take off in beginner mode there is no drifting present, then I switch to normal mode and try to do some manoeuvres. When I switch back after about 2 minutes to beginner mode there is a cyclic drift to the right only to be corrected with a large left input. Then I switch back to normal mode the heli is flying ok, but when I switch back to beginner mode the heli is almost non flyable, I have to give full left cyclic to keep it level, I tried to do rescue and I almost lost it, the thing that saved me was switching back to normal mode.

Is there anything know what can cause this? Is it vibration?

Thanks for the input.

RV
Re: Vbar neo drifting in beginner mode.
23.09.2022 16:08:35
Did you set the Hover Point? - There is a Button in Rescue panel where it needs to teach the "tail thrust compensation angle for aileron" to hovver in correct angles ...

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
23.09.2022 16:24:30
No I did not, I will try that. Do you set it while actually hovering the heli?

Strange thing, the drifting starts after about 2 minutes flying before that everything is normal in beginner mode.
23.09.2022 19:53:35
I did try the hover point, it did not solve the problem.
The drifting occurs only in bank 2 and 3, till the point I give full left cyclic to keep the heli level.

After I land and switch on throttle hold and motor off and spool up again everything is back to normal, Switch to bank 2 and after around 2 minutes severe drifting again.

Regards, Eugene
RV
24.09.2022 21:38:10
Okay - in this case please hover in the regarding banks and watch the rescue panel. If the ball does also not stay in place it points to a vibration issue then having effect on the accelerometers.

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
25.09.2022 23:07:55
Hi Rainer, today I tried again, the drift was suddenly less present, just a little bit. At 1 point I noticed the ball on the X axis of -7.. I think it is vibration indeed but what I don't understand it was much less today....

Regards, Eugene
RV
27.09.2022 19:23:45
Hello Eugene,

this could possibly depend on how the dampening / airframe works together, e.g. different temperatures might have effect here.

Could you run the Vibration analyzer in a hover, take a screenshot (set up a switch in the app) to see?

Rainer Vetter

27.09.2022 19:29:43
Hi Rainer, I will do that ASAP. Thank you.
28.09.2022 17:53:16
Hi Rainer,

I did put some screenshots in this message from a quick flight today. Today there was no drifting but it was a short flight due to the weather. Thanks

RV
28.09.2022 18:35:00
Hmm ... this looks well.

Could you shoot another one when you have the issue?

Rainer Vetter

28.09.2022 18:47:39
I will do it when I appears again, thank you for so far.

Regards Eugene
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login