Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

I have Pro but I want to add Rescue. How do I go about getting that done?

geschrieben von Auggie Copter 
I have Pro but I want to add Rescue. How do I go about getting that done?
11.12.2021 10:55:50
I have Pro but I want to add Rescue.
I can't buy Rescue by itself to add to the Pro.
How do I go about getting that done?

Thank you.
RV
Re: I have Pro but I want to add Rescue. How do I go about getting that done?
11.12.2021 22:46:25
Hello Augusto,

it should be possible - just click on the Web UI (Login section here, left Bottom, My Devices, App Store) on the VBar Rescue and it should come up with the bundle overlay for the redirect to the Mikado Shop.

If not - let me know the serial number to check.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
12.12.2021 06:43:44
Hi Rainer,

Thank you for your reply.

Serial is 20045472

These are the options I get. There is no option where I can add just the rescue to an existing Pro unless I'm missing something. Maybe the option of Rescue by itself for existing Pro needs to be added for that upgrade.

Thank you

Auggie.

RV
12.12.2021 08:12:29
Just click on the "Buy App" at the Pro/Rescue.

The Article number and price will be calculated for the "Rescue add" with 89€ incl. German VAT then instead of 99€ for purchasing both at once.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login