Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

a curiosity

geschrieben von fiddle 
a curiosity
13.06.2021 13:54:43
Here is a curious thing that happened to me at the field. Just something to be aware of:

I was doing the first flight of the day on my oxy 5 with a NEO. I have a vcontrol touch radio. I forgot to actually turn the radio on. I applied power to oxy 5. It started beeping and I remembered i hadn't turned the radio on. So I turned it on. Everything connected and I was ready to go. I checked servo throws and direction then backed up and turned the motor on. The heli immediately wanted to tip over to the left. Only being fast at grabbing the cyclic stick stopped disaster. I was sitting there having to "fly" the heli on the ground and also hit the motor stop switch with the same hand. I got it done and averted disaster though. Then I decided to power cycle the heli and tried again. Did that and no further problems were encountered!

I did not try again to see if I could repeat the behavior as it was very difficult to keep the heli from dumping over ... it was that extreme.
RV
Re: a curiosity
13.06.2021 21:23:53
Check the VBCt stick calibration - it could be a bit off ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login