Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Lightness defaults incorrect for Bank 4

geschrieben von tjarde 
Lightness defaults incorrect for Bank 4
18.10.2020 20:05:23
Hello,

When I setup a new VStabi Neo with the Goblin 500 (Other 500 size helicopter) I discovered something I think is a 'hidden feature'.

I setup autorotation to use Bank4 and when I hit hold the helicopter jumped up. (swash gave positive pitch).

After looking into everything I found that the default parameters for Main Rotor/Lightness are 0 for Bank 1,2,3 but the Lightness value is 35 for bank 4.

I think changes need to be made to these defaults so that all banks incorporate the same Lightness value.

Regards,

Richard.
RV
Re: Lightness defaults incorrect for Bank 4
18.10.2020 23:35:54
Well - it is default 0 on all banks. Converting from older version to 6.4 might sometimes get 35 as value in a few NEO's - so just dial in to 0 (which i would do for AR). As the lightness depends on headspeed/personal feelings etc. it is a banked valu which can be set for personal preferences.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
18.10.2020 23:49:03
OK, I might have missed something somewhere.

It was a new Neo from the sealed package.
I connected it to the computer to register it and update it to 6.4 (a few days ago).
A new model was made.

The value was 35 for AR4 bank.

But yes, I took it down to 0 and all fine.

It's just a small notice.
29.11.2020 23:57:36
I have the same exact issue with a 4 month old neo which was purchased new with version 6.4 software. Could someone let me know how to change lightness for AR Bank 4? I'm using Vbar control classic and don't seem to be able to find the lightness parameter for AR4. All I see under main rotor parms are lightness for banks 1, 2 and 3. Please note that AR Bank 4 has already been activated under the common menu.

Thanks in advance.
RV
30.11.2020 05:55:16
Just simple:

The big number in the lightness (all others too) is always the active bank.

So - just toggle to bank 4 (once run then idle) ....

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
01.12.2020 03:30:24
Got it, thank you.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login