Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Re: VBar NEO Governor Question

geschrieben von ELBRO 
17.10.2020 21:38:26
On a similar note using the Vbar Governor mode it is possible to put in a value lower than the 500 rpm, i.e "0 rpm" for Bank 1.
I want to use this to have no output on Bank 1, then switch to Bank 2 and 3 with real rpm values.
It is simply to make the transition from another radio where the governor engaged for Bank 2 and 3 leaving the Bank 1 as "OFF"
This option can be achieved when using external governor because ESC output can be turned to "0" for Bank 1.
Perhaps there is a macrocell solution ?
RV
17.10.2020 22:47:19
I have split your question. We want to keep the forum clean - one pilot, one heli, one thread. No threadnapping please here ;-)

With Macrocells (Consider they are only working with a VBC - and according to your forums choice i assume you use 3rd party radio) - it can't be done, too many risks.

Use the nitro governor and define Bank 1 (MC and VBC required) as 5-Point throttle, set all points to what you like.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
18.10.2020 20:57:27
Thank you, I have a Vbar touch and electric motor
I like to use Bank 1 as "off" so my question relates to having a low enough value on the governor bank 1 such as "0" rpm which would prevent starting until I select Bank 1 which will have 1700 rpm as target.
When using external governor I have the option to set ESC output to "0" for Bank 1.
Hope that explains it better
RV
18.10.2020 23:38:25
I would try to use the special throttle curve app, enable for Bank1 and set as needed ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login