Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Logo 200 governor issue after Neo Mini update to Pro/Rescue

geschrieben von lmontcoutie 
Logo 200 governor issue after Neo Mini update to Pro/Rescue
15.10.2020 08:24:36
Hi folks!

I had a light crash with my 200 the other day, changed a few servo horns, the boom, and decided to upgrade the Neo mini to Pro/Rescue since I was at it (No other setup changes whatsoever, including governed speeds which are the standard 3800/4800/5800).

While I'm doing pre-flight checks, I see that based on my rpm reading on the VCT, governed speeds are messed up, all 3 banks give a reading of 5000/5200 on the VBC (you can also hear that there is no rpm change).

Whatever speed (up or dow) I set in Flight Parameters -> Governor does not change rpm.

I see Pro adds a "Basic Throttle" item, I tried to play with this too but no effect.
Any idea what might be the issue (perhaps those who upgraded to Pro as well)?

Thanks for the support!

Cheers

Lo
RV
Re: Logo 200 governor issue after Neo Mini update to Pro/Rescue
15.10.2020 09:00:31
If you write down trims (also autotrim, tail has -120) and collective/cyclic throws - then redo a new setup (probably save yours before additionally) - is it the same?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Re: Logo 200 governor issue after Neo Mini update to Pro/Rescue
20.10.2020 11:07:09
Hi Lo,

sorry for the late reply, I was out of office.

I guess it's only because you have no load (blades) on it. The ESC/small motor will overshoot, and the governor can not dial down throttle enough, I guess you also get Governor at Low Limit entries?

Put blades on it, and all will be well.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login