Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

New firmware version

geschrieben von Arag_ 
New firmware version
08.10.2020 22:57:55
Hello,
I have seen there is a new firmware version for all my NEOs and my VBCt but the Mini NEO on my logo 200.

What is that update for?
Re: New firmware version
09.10.2020 12:05:29
Hi,

6.4 brings new features like Lightness (Anti Gravity) and Tail Wag Suppression to VBar NEO (Heli), plus a couple of under the hood-improvements.
Since version management has also changed a bit, afaik all firmwares have an update, even if they have not seen any changes or additional features.

All was covered in our live stream here, it's Germish or Denglish, but in the link there are also two separate videos explaining particularly the two new features.

LOGO 200 already comes with the latest firmware ('til the next update, that is), part of the update is also the brushless tail support for LOGO 200 actually, which you now also have on the full size VBar NEO, if you have a model with such a tail drive.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Re: New firmware version
13.10.2020 15:28:28
Quote:
Arag_
Hello Eddi

Does this update affects the settings of the heli?

Thanks for your answer

BR
Frank

Hi Frank,

as always ... an update does usually not change settings or flight characteristics.
But still, it's recommended to do a full pre-flight after the update, make sure everything's as it was before.
A more paranoid person than me grinning smiley would possibly first save the setup file to the radio.

With 6.4 there's a possible exception to the rule 'as always': after the update, please check the new Lightness Setting in your radio, for each model.
It should default to -1 (disabled and never used), and jump into it's range of values 0...n once you set it the first time, in the respective bank.
It has been reported that sometimes this value is set to 35, which would be pretty much for a start, making the heli feel as if you forgot to mount the batteries grinning smiley

In case you do not see all telemetry values again (ESC Apps in particular), after the update, it could be that the radio has not/yet been fully updated, although it looks like it has.
If that was the case, please let us know.

Otherwise, no issues have been reported.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login