Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

New Logo 200 Extreme Vibrations

geschrieben von ssmiley234 
New Logo 200 Extreme Vibrations
05.10.2020 03:20:50
Hello,
I have a new Logo 200, first flight it shook voilently and had the below errors:

Extreme Vibration Level
Aileron Sensor Value out of Range
Elevator Sensor Value out of Rangee

It spins up just fine and is stable on the groud just before take off. After it is off the ground it shakes too much to fly. I tried several difference RPM and it does it worse at high head speeds. The only change I have done out of the box it to upgrade to pro + rescue. I never tried to fly it before the upgrade. I have never crashed it. I appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Sean
Re: New Logo 200 Extreme Vibrations
05.10.2020 07:44:52
1. Have you tried a completely new setup using the wizard?
2. Maybe the rotor blades are too tight? You need to be relatively loose.

Greetings
Dietmar

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 05.10.2020 07:51 von froeschi62.
Re: New Logo 200 Extreme Vibrations
05.10.2020 09:05:28
Hi Sean,

highly unusual, since all 200s have been tested and trimmed right before packing them up and shipping them.

Please try the following:

To see if it's setup-related
. copy your trim and auto trim values, create a new setup, dial in your trim values again

To see if it's hardware related
. check the spindle shaft, dismount only one blade and rotate the spindle shaft bolt with a tool, clockwise, carefully watch the remaining blade if it waves, and/or watch the gaps between hub and blade holders.
. remove tail propeller and main blades, run it in your hand—any obvious vibration?
. remove the main rotor head, check the main shaft if it's running true (touch e.g. with a finger nail, feel if it's beating, check the swash plate if it remains still or oscillates).
. mount the tail propeller, same (carefully, hold the chassis tight in one hand and keep clear of the prop, you can easily hold if if you are prepared)—anything much different?
. if you dare, and really carefully, run it in bank 1 with all blades mounted, anything obvious? Hold the chassis tight from behind, point away from you with the prop and rotor, and keep clear, also make sure no one else (or pets) can get hurt.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.

2 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 05.10.2020 09:08 von Eddi E. aus G..
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login