Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Vlink neo update to 6.4

geschrieben von rcflyerheli 
Vlink neo update to 6.4
15.09.2020 21:28:09
I just updated two Vlink neos to 6.4 through Vbar control manager. My understanding from one of the Mikado reps is that the latest correct firmware version is 6.4.27. One of my Neos reports version 6.4.27 but the other reports 6.4.251.

Why the difference?
RV
Re: Vlink neo update to 6.4
16.09.2020 00:05:14
2 different NEO's - i guess one with the VBC Sat "onboard" and one with "second board" inside.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
28.09.2020 16:51:55
I tried to update my NEO's but the process seems to fail. Manager allows update to 6.4 professional to start and just runs in a loop. After 30 minutes, I disconnect the NEO and see no 6.4.xx but 6.3.61. Also the menu has checked the updatee box but does not report OK.
Must all servo wires be disconnected for the update to work? Or what am I doing wrong?
My procedure: start Vbar Manager, connect Blind plug and USB to NEO, Connect USB to PC, the manager recognizes the NEO with serial number and then I go to Anwendungen and start Load 6.4 Professional Firmware button. And.... on and on it goes until I get a session timeout.
Disconnect all, restart and try the 6.4 Pro Rescue Firmware App. That usually reports back the OK but the firmware is still not 6.4. I get a nice email from RV stating I have the Rescue function loaded, which works, but the firmware revision is still wrong. ????
28.09.2020 16:54:18
Hi,

can you try a different computer, or try and disable firewall/antivirus, or use a different internet connection (e.g. mobile hotspot on your phone)?
If the manager runs into a loop, it's most probably because E.T. can not phone home smiling smiley

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
28.09.2020 17:18:04
ET no phone home! smoking smiley
However, I did get 1 Neo to update to 6.4 and that one had no servos connected.
Does not seem to be a security problem as I do not get any notices about ET invasions or body snatchers.
28.09.2020 18:55:07
Ok Found ET hanging on the 5G Netz. Booted him off and rebooted him for each device.
Well, it worked, EVidently the 6.4 did install but did not bother to inform anyone. So, ET Go Home! Alles ok here! thanks.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login