Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Problem with UI sensor

geschrieben von Arag_ 
Problem with UI sensor
15.06.2020 22:04:12
Hello

I am having troubles with a UI sensor (Current/Voltage/Capacity Sensor, VBar Control) installed on a Logo 600SX with following setup:

Pyro 700-560
Jive 80+HV
12S lipo 4000mah Gens Ace
Neo Vlink + Vcontrol touch
UI sensor + RFID battery sensor
2S lipo for electronics
Servos Savox 2271SG on cyclic and 2272MG on tail

I have had 3 weeks ago a crash during an auto with minimal damages (landing gear, a servo arm and a 2 links in the cyclic. Main and tail blades were not damaged.

Once I have rebuilt the heli, this weekend I fly it perfectly, It was the second flight with the VBCt and was adjusting NEO parameters and making some pirouettes, but when I land the heli I realized the UI sensor was not working.
I have review the sensor and the cable even use another sensor cable from other sensor I have unistalled yet for other heli but in the moment the 12S lipos are connected to the ESC the VBCt does not show the battery selector popup to choose the battery connected.
I have review the last flight 3 weeks ago and it was recorded the sensor data in the NEO and are also on the VBC-t Cloud.
Btw, I have another sensors installed in other 2 helis (Soxos DB7 and Gaui X5) and they are working fine, but I don't know why is not working right now.

Attached are the logs of both flights, the first one with the UI sensor in csv format downloaded from the VBC-t Cloud.

Regards,
JC
Dateianhänge:
öffnen | Download - First flight.zip (7 KB)
öffnen | Download - Second flight without UI sensor info.zip (899 bytes)
RV
Re: Problem with UI sensor
15.06.2020 23:58:27
Could you please unwrap it and check inside for a broken board connection?

In doubt - just take a good photo and add it here.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
20.06.2020 12:28:37
Hello,

find attached some detailed photos of the sensor with high quality.

I have tested the sensor in another heli and it didn't work, but the problem should be in the by itself. I don't think the crash could be due to the failure because it was really minor and also, the place the sensor is placed in the heli is very protected: covered by the canopy, just on the side of the Jive 80HV ESC in the front of the logo 600SX.

Please, tell me how to proceed, because it was the second flight with this sensor and is already in guarantee.

Kind regards,
JC

RV
20.06.2020 14:57:57
Okay - lets check the inside (don't worry about the warranty) - just unwrap it and take a photo from the board with the shunt/cables in top down view so we can see the leads, shunt, solders etc. there.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
25.06.2020 12:22:35
Hi Rainer,

I have talked with my LHS about this issue, because she is going to send me the Logo 200 when it will be available (I have preordered to her) and also I need to send her back another defective article I bought her.

As the sensor don't work I prefer to send her in order you can review in your office to fix the problem or replace by a new unit. That way I don't need to send back to Germany to your offices that will be more expensive.

Sounds that option good to you?

Regards,
JC
18.09.2020 19:14:29
Hello,

I have this problem 3 months ago. Finally I sent the sensor to my local hobby shop and they sent it to you.

Once you examined the unit the result was it died without any explanation, so you are going to replace the unit by a new one.

I appreciate a lot for the support, but my LHS told me the unit continue out of stock without duedate to be restocked.

I can't believe there is no stock for 3 months of this sensor. Have you got any estimated date you will receive new UI sensors from the factory?

Regards,
JC
21.09.2020 10:07:38
Hi JC,

I'm afraid although it was back in stock for a short time, in the meantime, it's on backorder again because of the loads of backorders which were still in the pipeline.

I will check if I can get a ETA.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
23.09.2020 21:44:37
Ok Eddi, I will stay waiting. I hope you can give me a ETA soon.

Regards,
JC
24.09.2020 08:49:18
Hello JC,

I got confirmation that they are on backorder, but no ETA yet. I will check frequently.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
26.10.2020 13:40:47
hi Eddi, any news available?

I'm waiting for two UI sensors ... thank god winter is coming ;-)

Greetings,
bob

PS: ... waiting since end of August

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 26.10.2020 13:40 von bob2008.
27.10.2020 08:54:15
Hi,

last time I asked the boss was waiting for confirmation, from the manufacturer.
We hope within a week or two.

Best,

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login