Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Vbar neo

geschrieben von Jsibal 
Vbar neo
09.05.2020 23:40:50
Hi,

Does using the aluminum case with the bar Neo make it more sensitive to vibration (does it amply the inherent vibration in a Heli and cause the logs to show higher vibration readings in comparison to using the plastic casing)?

I am experiencing unusually high vibration in my fireball 280 and everything is balanced (I am using the neo with an aluminum case). There is no vibration at all without the blades (so all machined. parts are true) however when I put on the blades (I double check the balance of course) the vibration logs show high vibration and extreme vibration readings which sometimes leads to aileron out of range readings.

Thanks in advance
RV
Re: Vbar neo
10.05.2020 08:49:46
It depends.

The "vibrating System" contains:

- Helicopter (and this is the source always!) with its mass, amplitudes and frequencies
- placement of the FBL in the helicopter (e.g. on a scale ship at the bottom or at the mechanics, hughe difference!)
- dampening pad with its properties (e.g stiffness for better controls, dampening for less vibrations)
- Neo including housing with its properties (Mass of the NEO)

All those things play together. So you can't say in general, each heli runs a bitt different, each blades and motor might be different. depending on the vibration input to The NEO placement sometimes a stiffer or weaker pad or more or less weigt is better. But this might be for one rpm "The" solution - and for others not.

If you have sensor out of range in flight (not using a rate >120 with full deflection or ath the touchdown of a landing) i would not try to cure this at the NEO which is definitely the wrong item here - it is time to cure the heli.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Re: Vbar neo
11.05.2020 12:34:20
Hi,

nevertheless, some pilots reported they had lesser vibration readings when switching from aluminum to plastic, but also when switching from plastic to aluminum. It's something you can try, but it's of course only toying with the symptoms, not with the cause.

In any case, the electronics should fit tightly in the case, not move inside, so if the case is not OK any more (closing lugs broken for example), even just a new case might make a difference.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login