Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

PROBLEM WITH VBAR driver software

geschrieben von GUILLERMO JORGE NARDI 
PROBLEM WITH VBAR driver software
04.05.2020 05:18:08
I need some help to get a connection via USB between the Vbar and my PC.
I downloaded the VStabi 5.3 software from the internet and the driver to be used with Windows XP because is the system of my computer.
Certainly I could install the VStabi 5. on my computer but I cannot installed the driver to use it with my model to do the calibration of the VBar parameters.
I did the download of the drivers and followed all the instructionson the page but nothing happens I can not install the drivers on my PC yet.
Please let me know what could I do to install the driver, on the other I read on the V Stabi instruction pages, that the VStabi 5.3 software has a menu with some options where I can found the "automatically driver installation", the software that I downloaded has not this pages, so I neither could install the driver from there.
I really appreciate it so much if you can send me a complete software to do all the recalibration of the VBar of my model helicopter.

I will expect a good help from any of you!! Thank you a lot in advance my dear friends!!!!
Guillermo
Re: PROBLEM WITH VBAR driver software
04.05.2020 05:20:01
THE CORECT TITLE OF MY MESSAGE WOULD BE: I NED HELP TO SOLVE A PROBLEM WITH VBAR DRIVER SOFTWARE
RV
04.05.2020 06:47:18
Hello,

first - i will move this thread to the right "old Devices" forum in a few days but keep it here unless solved.

The driver is included in each pc software installation package as per video. So a extra download won't be needed having the latest 5.3 Software.

The "select files and subfolders" dialog comes from Windows, not from us. But XP and V5 is so long ago ... can't remember if it would be there or not.

Anyway - there are 2 Driver folders in the Software and also in the (unziped) seperate driver download file. Just try to install one first, if it won't be the right one use the second.

https://www.vstabi.info/en/v5_videos

https://uroehr.de/vtube/cat/old-v5-vbars-archive-/video/vbar-driver-install

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
04.05.2020 21:03:56
Dear Mr Rainer Vetter:

Thank you very much for your explanation and help, I will follow your instructions and tips, I really appreciate it so much.

Let me try with any of those drivers and I will let you be informed about.

Kind Regards

Guillermo J. Nardi
RV
04.05.2020 22:27:54
Thanks, let me know. If you will have trouble again, probably add a screenshot where exactly.

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
05.05.2020 00:35:43
Dear Mr Rainer Vetter:

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!

Thank you a lot Mr. Vetter!!!!

Now the software it is working so good!!!

It worked with the first instruction video (https://www.vstabi.info/en/v5_videos) you sent.

I will re adjust my helicopter now, thank you so much again!!!

Best Regards
Guillermo J. Nardi
RV
05.05.2020 06:40:33
smileys with beer

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login