Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Telemetry hobbywing platinum 120

geschrieben von groover 
Telemetry hobbywing platinum 120
28.04.2020 10:42:30
Hello Sir,

I'm very happy to hear that hobbywing esc are supported now.
Great work.

How should I connect the telemetry cable on the platinum v4 120A esc?
I can't find this in the manual.

Kind Regards,
Egon
Re: Telemetry hobbywing platinum 120
28.04.2020 12:04:02
Hi Egon,

doesn't HobbyWing provide any info? I mean, it's their product, I would expect that.

Anyway, I heard that a wire like the Scorpion Telemetry Wire works. You connect it 'somewhere' on the ESC, and to one of the TELE ports on your VBar, or daisy chain with an other sensor in between, that's all.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
28.04.2020 15:06:56
Hi Egon,

you just have to run signal and negative from the HW program port to one of the Neo Telemetry ports. That's all. If you want, I can take photos of the two connectors this evening. (MEZ)
In case you don't know it - here's a link to a HW pdf regarding this topic:

http://www.hobbywing.com/products/enpdf/HobbywingVBARen.pdf

Cheers,
Daniel
28.04.2020 17:44:22
Hey Eddi and Daniel,

Thank you very much now I know what to do.
The programming port is also the telemetry port by the hobbywing platinum.

Cheers, Egon
29.04.2020 09:14:09
Hi Daniel,

thank you for the link, I didn't know that, but I expected something like this must exist.

Best,

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
29.04.2020 10:15:01
Hello Guys,

I've looked at the wires for the telemetry, there are 3 wires which go into the neo.
2 black ,one grey.

I thought 2 so still unclear how to connect them to the esc?

Wait I see it only 2 wires on the telemetry port are used, there is a picture in the manual (fig 8) where you see the neo telemetry port with 2 wires.
The third wire is not used

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 29.04.2020 11:20 von groover.
RV
29.04.2020 10:59:03
The scorpion adapter wiring fits. So just look out for such a Adapter or hookup diagram.

https://world-of-heli.de/sender/vbar-control/vbar-zubehoer/mikado-vbar-control---scorpion-tribunus-esc-kabel-2.html

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
30.04.2020 14:33:02
Hey you guys,

Still not working ,the wiring is ok but when I install and start he hobbywing software the vbar firmware option
is not present.
The program only shows : PL-04.0.05
No vbar firmware option and when clicking on the update panel it says product is up to date, database is up to date.

What could be the problem here?

Kind Regards, Egon
RV
30.04.2020 16:21:55
Quote:
The program only shows : PL-04.0.05
No vbar firmware option and when clicking on the update panel it says product is up to date, database is up to date.

What could be the problem here?

I am afraid you have to ask the HW support, the VBC Telemetry was released with a later HW Firmware version. So the ESC must be updated first.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 30.04.2020 16:22 von RV.
01.05.2020 09:18:44
I just updated the HW program box and then there was the 04.0.08VBAR available. confused smiley
If this doesn't work for you, I'm afraid you really have to contact HW or maybe someone at rc-heli/ helifreak can help you out.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login