Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

YGE 120LVK and NEO with VBar Gov- wiring and progcard III config

geschrieben von Flipper 76 
YGE 120LVK and NEO with VBar Gov- wiring and progcard III config
22.04.2020 05:49:56
Hello,

I have a YGE 120LVK (not the Telemetry version) and a YGE Progcard III to setup the ESC. I'm connecting to a NEO Pro with Batt ID and UI sensor installed. Vbar governor.

I've attached a picture of my current wiring, I imagine it is ok to connect the signal connector the the RPM port and the powered portion of the slave to any of the AUX channels on the NEO? If there's any issue here pls let me know.

I've programmed the ESC using the steps on this video:

https://uroehr.de/vtube/cat/old-v5-vbars-archive-/video/04-changes-en?catName=old-v5-vbars-archive-

I did all the steps exactlly as shown on the video and got all of the exact same beeps. I had my VBC Classic on the ESC EndPoint Setup Screen while I did that.

Everything seems to work, but the spool-up speed seems a little quick, and I was wondering what is the best way to get it smoother? It seems that the speed that the YGE handles to the vbar gov at already too high of a value?

As the video suggests,
The specific steps I did after the powerup cycle on the second level of the progcard were:

1- Reconnect Battery & Select Level 2 on the ProgCard
2- Select StartUp Speed Heli Middle and press ENTER(can it be set to heli slow or AR bailout will be too slow?)
3- Select "GOV OFF" and then press the ENTER button 3 times
4- choose startup speed "Plane Middle"and confirm with ENTER. get double beep confirming everything is set up correctly.
5- PWM freq to 10khz and start up power to 2%

My question here is if it's possible to go to heli slow instead of heli middle, and why choose the plane middle afterwards? Does it need to be "Plane Slow"if you go to "Heli Slow"?

Thanks very much!

3-

RV
Re: YGE 120LVK and NEO with VBar Gov- wiring and progcard III config
22.04.2020 07:25:11
OMG ... too long time ago wit these old ESC's ... but ... if it is V3 and above ..

http://yge.de/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Manual-90LV-120LVK-V3.pdf

Just Program Mode 1 with stick and all done ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
22.04.2020 08:10:46
yes, it is V3, thanks RV!!!

I guess I'm good then, I'll try to tweak rampup speed or lower the throttle to -110 on the esc endpoint settings on the VBC Classic.
RV
22.04.2020 08:16:40
Please test this Mode 1 w/o any changes first. I think it should solve all.

Changing the Endpoints will give a delay at the first start but no softer start as there is a "first jump" on the ESC signal (for safe and clear start signal) and it ramps up afterwards. This is implemented in the ESC firmware too -and if set to Mode1 it should work as best as this ESC can do.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login