Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Doubt about the governor of the nitro

geschrieben von above 
Doubt about the governor of the nitro
24.02.2020 09:46:55
Hello, I have problems with the adjustment of the governor nitro. I am using a vbar and a vbar neo station, mounted on a trex700DFC with a Ys120srx engine, at 1920 rpm, with a spektrum sensor in the engine head.

The problem is the following, when I give full pitch (+12 degrees) the helicopter responds very well with a lot of power, and when I suddenly put the pitch at (0 degrees) the governor closes so much the carburetor of the engine that almost turns it off and lowers the rotor RPM.

What could be the problem with this? I have touched all the parameters of the gov and adjustment menu and none solves this for me.
Re: Doubt about the governor of the nitro
24.02.2020 10:09:01
Hi above grinning smiley

did you check this out?

With the Min Limit, you can set the throttle value which must never be undercut in Governor mode.

This helps especially with Nitro or Gas engines, where the rpm is read at the clutch bell or main gear, where rpm might even increase ridiculously with no power from the motor required, and where the governor would try to close the carb to reduce head speed (which it can't, obviously).

With Min Limit, you keep the engine at an increased rpm and ready for what comes next.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
26.02.2020 00:04:18
Hi Eddi, thanks for your reply.

Seeing these explanations it is not clear to me what value I have to adjust or what is the problem.

Can you tell me exactly what value I have to adjust on the station, and why?
26.02.2020 00:17:51
I attach some images

RV
26.02.2020 06:53:43
Have a look at the linked document from Eddi - the min Limit line is the min Throttle:

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login