Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Vtouch/Vstabi Logging Discrepancies

geschrieben von bobc1@live.com 
Vtouch/Vstabi Logging Discrepancies
07.02.2020 04:23:26
Another Vtouch/Neo user and I noticed that some of the flight logs begin part way through the flight when viewed on the VTouch even though the entire flight from start up are on Vstabi when viewed online.

Strange! We cannot find any consistencies to explain the differences.

No big deal I suppose, just interesting as to why.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Bob
RV
Re: Vtouch/Vstabi Logging Discrepancies
07.02.2020 06:31:21
Hello Bob,

could you please copy / attach a example so i can check?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
07.02.2020 07:24:12

This is what Bob is asking about. I am the other VBCt user that Bob mentioned. Log is complete at vstabi.info but not on the radio.
RV
08.02.2020 23:17:55
Okay - could you download it from the cloud and attach here? - Probably copy/paste?

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
09.02.2020 03:06:05
More flights today, it seems like the long logs get cut off and the shorter ones do not.
Dateianhänge:
öffnen | Download - Log.zip (1.2 KB)
RV
09.02.2020 14:57:56
Hmm ... there should be no reason for this - having a look at the screenshot above, could you not move the log with the touchscreen?

Rainer Vetter

09.02.2020 16:33:25
That is correct. I cannot scroll up any more than shown in the screenshot. I can scroll down and see the end of the log but not the start of the log.

My flying buddy, Bob, is having the same issue on his radio.
11.02.2020 20:25:56
Just figured out how to download and view the logs on ios so now it is less of a pain. Still kind of annoying that I can't see the complete log on the VBCt.
RV
11.02.2020 23:49:12
There is a line count limit in the on screen log viewer. The massive full throttle entries are fullfilling the log ;-( - so as best we should treat them first.

Anyway ... i'll ask Ulrich how i can get the full log if possible.

Rainer Vetter

12.02.2020 01:58:19
Got it! Thanks for the info.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login