Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

VBar Mini with Satellite and Vcontrol Touch

geschrieben von agilefalcon 
VBar Mini with Satellite and Vcontrol Touch
02.02.2020 09:13:37
I followed the instructions that came with my VControl Touch. The radio is communicating with my VBar Mini. Now, I'm trying to calibrate a Castle 120HV ESC. What plug on the Mini to I plug the ESC lead? Also, don't I need to configure something in the Mini-VBar? I tried to use the USB and both VStabi Neo setup desktop software and the VStabi 5.3USB desktop software and neither seem to work with my Mini-Vbar now (the Mini is installed in my Logo 600SE).

Are there any clear directions on how to use the PC software with my upgraded Mini-Vbar and satellite and how to connect and configure, calibrate it with an ESC?

Right now, I have no throttle or anything working with the ESC.

Thanks for any help.
Chris.
RV
Re: VBar Mini with Satellite and Vcontrol Touch
03.02.2020 00:06:20
Old Vbars with V6 for VBC can't be used with the PC Software. VBC only (always the best way).

ESC ... we recommend using ESC's who support our telemetry and full setup through VBC like Scorpion and YGE.

All others - just in Model Setup Open throttle panel, stick down, set check, (read help there), program ESC (this mode survives a power cycle for ESC who must be turned on full throttle for programming), after programming close the warning panel to end this mode.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login