Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Tail sensitivity (gyroscope)

geschrieben von gianluca778 
Tail sensitivity (gyroscope)
15.12.2019 21:01:34
hallo alle zusammen, ich bin auf den ersten flügen mit v stabi! alles ok, bis auf das Heck des Hubschraubers! Schwingt ein bisschen im Schweben, aber auch am Ende einer Kurve! Wie stelle ich die Empfindlichkeit des Heckkreisels ein? Ich habe es mit dem Gewinn versucht, aber es scheint das gleiche zu sein! Ist es möglich, dass etwas nicht stimmt? Vielen Dank

hello everyone, I am on the first flights with v stabi! everything ok, except the helicopter's tail! Swings a bit, in hovering, but also at the exit of a turn! to adjust the sensitivity of the tail gyro, how do I do it? I tried with the gain, but it seems to be the same! Is it possible that something is wrong? Thanks
Re: Tail sensitivity (gyroscope)
16.12.2019 09:01:39
Hi,

Empfindlichkeit ist Gain, also die Gesamtempfindlichkeit.

Man kann unabhängig davon aber (Pro vorausgesetzt) noch die einzelnen Parameter anpassen (Integrator, Proportional, Beschleunigung etc.).

Was ist es denn für ein Heli?

Wenn die Gesamtempfindlichkeit nicht hilft, ist's meist Mechanik (Leichtgängigkeit, Spielfreiheit, ggfs. das Servo), oder was besonderes (Scale, Fenestron, hohe Trägheit, vergleichsweise geringe Heckleistung).

//

Gain is overall gain. With Pro, you can also adjust the individual parameters of the control loop (I-Gain, P-Gain, Acceleration etc.).

What kind of model is ist?

If overall gain makes no difference, often enough it's mechanics (smooth and without play, maybe the servo itself), or something special (scale, fenestron, high inertia, comparatively low tail authority).

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
16.12.2019 13:21:56
Thanks, the model is a goblin 500 sport!
16.12.2019 14:08:38
Hi again,

can you please attach your curren setup file? Which head speeds are you running? Is it the same at all head speeds?

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
16.12.2019 20:01:11
Ok,
sorry but I'm new in the world mikado vstabi !!! where do i find the file?
Thanks
17.12.2019 09:01:21
Hi,

you can save it on your VBar Control, with the classic one, connect it to your computer and copy it from there (folder /vbar), with Touch, go to you Cloud and copy it from there.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
17.12.2019 19:14:49
I don't know if it's the right file!
Dateianhänge:
öffnen | Download - Goblin_500_S.zip (554 bytes)
18.12.2019 11:42:21
Hi,

yes, it is.

not related to the tail, I found that you have high trim values on the swash plate. I recommend re-setting the servo arms on the splines of the respective servos, to be able to trim closer to zero.

Do you have zero collective pitch (really-really) at center stick?

Please do a trim flight. This would mainly be to show if the servo centers/trims are OK (especially on the tail it would be of interest).

What I would try is dialing down I-Gain (Tail Expert) by 10 or 20, and compare, or increase P-Gain there (instead of decreasing I-Gain), and compare.
You could also add a small amount of D-Gain, and compare.

Make sure that you always have one bank with safe parameters, where you can switch to in case the tail starts to oscillate quickly or even violently, if the P and/or D values were too high.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
18.12.2019 21:49:55
Thanks for all the information!!!
It is very difficult for me to understand all those parameters that I am on the touch control radio! I used to use the flybar system before, only now have I changed to the mikado flybarless system! I wanted to ask: is there a guide, pdf, manual or video that I can follow to better understand?
Thanks again!
20.12.2019 09:08:23
Hi,

on the Touch, you have the manual at your finger tips, wherever you are. Just tap the (?) button. It's context sensitive and will remember until where you read, if you exit help to adjust, then continue reading, as long as you remain in the corresponding setup menu.

The logic is the same as before, so if you know VBar already from before, it's mainly about learning the other user interface (same logic as in the setup software), and especially that the expert parameters 'hide' behind buttons with a blue triangle (long-touch to access), or are in the general setup menus, where you just scroll down.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login