Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Removing Vlink antennas?

geschrieben von NPCREGO 
Removing Vlink antennas?
18.02.2020 20:09:39
I would like to remove the Vlink antennas from 2 of my Neos as I will not be using the Vcontrol with these units and space is at a premium with these models. Is there any issue with removing them from the Neo and just using a seperate receiver?
RV
Re: Removing Vlink antennas?
18.02.2020 23:12:32
I won't do this as the seperate Sat is always powered with the (unstabilized) servo voltage. Also the cable could be a possible "antenna" for static discharges etc.

If it is still the Antenna outlet in wrong place - I would rather open the housing and drill some holes at the side etc ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 18.02.2020 23:12 von RV.
Re: Removing Vlink antennas?
19.02.2020 09:54:37
Hi,

Quote:
NPCREGO
as I will not be using the Vcontrol with these units

If you are using a different radio and receiver, you can do that, if you can not just tuck away the wires.
Please be careful and pull the connectors straight and level, as not to damage the sockets on the board.

You can still use VBar Control to set up the unit, even with a different receiver connected, but obviously you should no longer fly the model with it, without antenna wires and range.

We can also remove the VLink option from the units temporarily, so you don't run any risk.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login